CANINE PREGNANCY CALENDAR – SYNC WINDOWS LIVE CALENDAR WITH ANDROID – HIJRI CALENDAR PAKISTAN.
Canine Pregnancy Calendar
- A pregnancy calendar is a chronological depiction of changes in a pregnant woman and the embryo/fetus during the 40-week course of pregnancy. Pregnancy calendars usually describe development and growth of the fetus and changes in the mother’s body at weekly intervals.
- of or relating to a pointed conical tooth
- any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles
- Of, relating to, or resembling a dog or dogs
- one of the four pointed conical teeth (two in each jaw) located between the incisors and the premolars
- Of or relating to animals of the dog family
canine pregnancy calendar – Baby Chronicles
Baby Chronicles Pregnancy Planner helps new and expectant mothers stay organized and guides them through the maze of appointments, tests and physical changes so characteristic of this life-changing event.
This perpetual calendar can begin in any month and year, as chosen by the expectant mother, and has important information on pregnancy and newborn baby care. The planner organizes the days and months leading up to the baby’s birth as well as after the big day. The information mothers record in their planner creates a collection of memorabilia from this special time, which can also be used as a guide for future pregnancies.
The features include:
A rolling 12-month calendar
Pages of stickers to indicate notable dates
Healthy eating suggestions and prenatal exercises
Information on infant care and feeding
Steps to make a home baby-safe
A clear storage pocket for coupons and appointment cards
The revised format and layout of this superb planner is based on customers’ feedback on the first edition. New developments are also included, and all the information is updated.
I used the back of an Anne Geddes calendar to tell my parents we were expecting. 🙂
canine pregnancy calendar
The 10″ x 10″ conveniently sized planner can hang in the office, kitchen, bedroom, or wherever it’s needed. It covers 42 weeks (the usual 40-week gestation period, plus two extra weeks in case baby arrives late), displaying two weeks on each page. Weeks 1 to 22 are on the front pages. Then flip the entire calendar for weeks 23 to 42 on the back. Not only are the dates left to be filled in, but the days are, too. So if Day One for a woman is a Wednesday, that becomes the lead-off day on the grid. The planner is illustrated throughout with full-color watercolors by Judith Cheng and packaged in a decorative gift box, The What to Expect Pregnancy Planner is a must-have for every expecting woman. Reassuring tips and advice appear on every page.